Monday, April 2, 2012

Kapaku Authors Children's Book

We all say to each other, "I love you," but the Martin family has their own tradition to tell each other how they really feel! Their response, "I love you more," is sure to excite everyone and remind us just what family is about.This powerful expression will become habit in your own house after you read David Kapaku's I Love you; I Love You More. The book is ideal for children ages 5-8, but all ages will enjoy it with parents and grandparents.

David Kapaku is an ordained minister with the Churches of God, General Conference in Findlay, OH. He and wife, Kenda, live in the Honokohau Valley, Maui. 

I Love You; I Love You More can be purchased from CGGC Publications for $8.99 plus shipping. Contact Kris at publications@cggc.org to place your order. For those wanting the book in digital format, it is available from the publisher for $7.99. Go to http://www.tatepublishing for that information.